Service Finance Company, LLC is a nationally licensed sales finance company and an approved FHA Title I Lender. We are a primary lender providing installment loan solutions for qualified borrowers with favorable consumer interest rates and extended repayment terms. That way, you can invest in your home’s comfort or respond to unexpected heating and cooling needs without breaking your monthly budget.
With Service Finance, homeowners can finance any service offered with many plans available from 60 months no interest to 180-month financing at 6.99% interest.
With Financing from Service Finance Company, LLC, You’ll Enjoy:
- Flexible promotions and competitive interest rates
- Fast credit decisions and funding
- Credit lines customers can handle
- High quality, friendly service
You don’t have to let a small budget keep you from getting what you really want or need. That’s why Huft Home Services offers promotional financing options when your purchase is made with a Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Bank is one of the premier consumer financial service companies in the United States with over 80 years of retail heritage, and today is the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States.
Synchrony Bank can provide you with promotional financing options for major purchases, offering you a budget-friendly way to help you get what you really want or need. Expand your purchasing power and convenience with the options listed below.
- Any heating and air conditioning equipment will qualify
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Open credit line for future purchases
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
- No application fee
- Fixed Payment Options
Ygrene provides special financing known as Property Assessed Clean Energy (P.A.C.E.) which allows homeowners to finance improvements to their property by putting the financed amount on their property tax bill. The program provides low-cost financing over long terms with zero money out of pocket.